Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deals at Walgreens and Publix

So it has been a while since I have posted anything but I am so proud of the deals I got today that I just had to share!


Went to Walgreens and got the pespi/friotlay deal and the unilever deal:

2 8ct case of pepsi max
2 8ct case of mountain dew
3 doritos
2 Tostedos
4 Ragu sauce
4 Skippy Peanut Butter

total before coupons and credit: $37.42

total after: $0 and got back $20 in register rewards plus will get $15 in pepsi/frito lay coupons in the mail


I then took those coupons to Publix and combined with store coupons and manufacturer coupons and rebates to get this deal:

2 bozes of kleenex with lotion
9-lives cat food
2 packages of kotex
2 huggies baby wash
2 J&J baby powder
6 J&J buddies soap bars
1 12 ct cottonelle toilet paper
1 box of Huggies Diapers sz 5

price before coupons: $68.56

price after coupons and Publix GC rebate(buy $35 of kimberly clark products get a $10 Publix GC): $8.42

Woot!!! Now that is what I call a bargain!

No comments: